Customs declaration of product
All documents for customs clearance prepares a customs broker, with whom you enter into a contract.
After loading the goods, you should provide the following documents to the customs broker:
- original contract
- Waybill (railway, car, airplane)
- Certificate of origin
- Certificates (for goods, depending on the HS code subject to mandatory certification, such as: certificate of conformity certificate of quality and packing list).
The original of the payment order with a bank mark (receipt) of payment of customs duties:
– For customs procedures (0.1% of the minimum wage)
– For customs inspection (10% of the minimum wage)
Customs inspector’s report
For fruits-vegetables and food products is further provided:
- Phytosanitary certificate
- Quarantine Inspection Certificate
- A statement of the disinfection
- Veterinary certificate (only for goods subject to the state veterinary supervision).
Having studied all the documents, the declarant enters all the necessary information in the cargo customs declaration (CCD).
Additional questions you might ask from customs clearance specialist.