After readiness of all documents customs clearance specialist provides to customs officer the following documents:
- Contract (agreement)
- Cargo customs declaration.
- Transportation and shipping documents.
- Certificate of origin
- Certificates (for goods, depending on the HS code subject to mandatory certification, such as: certificate of conformity, sanitary, phytosanitary, veterinary, sertifkat quality and packing list).
- License (for goods subject to licensing).
- Where necessary the permission of authorized bodies
- Payment documents (payment order, receipt, certificate verification, etc.)
- The document confirming the payment of customs duties.
Customs inspector stamps on CCD and shipping documents and return them to the declarant.
To obtain the necessary information visit the website of State Customs Committee www.customs.uz or appeal to the customs post.