Negotiations with the foreign buyer
As soon as the buyer responds and shows interest in your product, you should thoroughly familiarize with the capabilities and requirements of client.
- The negotiations may be conducted by:
- Phone (note the time difference)
- Internet tools
Before the beginning of negotiations with the foreign buyer, it is necessary to prepare for them, in order to reach an agreement in:
- The specification of product
- The price of product
- The relevant documents (certificate, etc.)
- The HS code of the product
- The terms and conditions of goods export (Incoterms – 2010)
- The terms and conditions of payment
- The pro-forma of the export contract
Attention! Make sure that your product is not included in the list of objectives and products, the export of which is prohibited by law and regulations.