Alimkhan Exim Group Company is a reliable partner with a long-term experience on its shoulders in the field of foreign trade, which will accompany you during the exporting process of your product. Our team members are qualified specialist who involve in exporting process with high responsibility and genuine concern. The following process includes:
- The preliminary calculation of the contract cost for the export of goods, based on information, provided by producers.
- Selection of optimal delivery basis, taking into account the wishes of the manufacturer and its requirements.
- Reaching an agreement with the producer (a resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan) about the conditions and sign the contract of commission.
- Signing the Export contract, where our manufacturer is identified, with a foreign buyer of the goods and familiarize with the terms of the contract.
- Receiving from a foreign buyer a remittance advice for the goods (100% prepayment or the letter of credit).
- Registering contract at authorized bank and make out all documents that are required when exporting goods from the territory of Uzbekistan.
- Contributing to the export customs clearance
- Delivering the goods according to the terms of delivery specified in the contract
The support in export of FTC “Alimkhan Exim Group” specialist can take place through the establishment of direct export contracts with the foreign buyers.
It is worth to stress that for today our company, successfully exported products of SAMO (jam and marmalade), Marwin Brands (juice Dena) and Archie Asia Trade (Uzbek Pilaf) companies to Russia, and Sina Shirin Boye company product (licorice root) to Afghanistan. In addition, currently we are establishing new routes to export products to other countries of the CIS and foreign countries.